The difficult thing about analyzing the performance of your SEO is that you don’t really know what to look for unless you have a deep understanding of SEO best practices. Chances are, as a business owner, you don’t have the time to stay up-to-date on the newest SEO best practices. Some marketing companies will take advantage of that and make a lot of big promises about all of the wonderful SEO strategies they are executing for you when really, they aren’t doing much of anything.
So how do you keep an eye on your SEO company and make sure they are providing real value? We are about to show you how! And if you find out they aren’t doing their job, we know just the SEO experts that can get you real results… Sundae Advertising!
Search Engine Optimization is a great strategy to help generate organic leads for your business. By climbing the rankings in your local search results, or ranking for more keywords, you can get more organic traffic to your website and get contacted by more potential customers. SEO pays long term dividends and contributes to the long-term growth of your company. Sounds pretty great right? It can be BUT unfortunately, there are a lot of companies out there that do low quality SEO, or charge you and don’t do a darn thing.
– On your Desktop PC or Mac, Install Quix on Google Chrome by dragging this bookmarklet to your bookmarks bar
– Click on the newly installed Quix icon in your toolbar/ bookmarks
– A box will pop up for you to type a command
– Type “seocss” to check on-site SEO – If you would like a more in-depth analysis of your SEO efforts, schedule a call with us and we can do an in-depth review for you: Schedule an SEO Call
– This command will show all of your “tags” in red and all of your “Links” in green.
Want to learn more about how we can improve your SEO? Schedule a call with one of our Advertising Experts to learn more about our SEO services or to get an in-depth review of your current SEO efforts.